Hosted Microsoft Exchange is the gold-standard communication platform for business and not for profit organisations. It combines email, calendars, meetings, public folders, syncing to mobile devices and more.
The entrustIT hosted exchange service makes all these advanced features available to you without fuss.
We take care of licences, servers, backups, spam-filtering, anti-virus protection and all the upkeep. Leaving you free to concentrate on the important things – like running your business.
Based on Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, our service provides a reliable and familiar environment for integrating all your electronic communications using popular client applications such as Outlook 2013.
Microsoft Exchange sets the standard in email storage, management and access.
Where other service providers offer POP3 access for collecting new mail, Exchange collects email on your behalf and offers a wealth of ways to review your Inbox:-
- From within a Hosted Desktop
- Online in the office
- Offline when out on the road or away from the office
- Outlook Web Access from the Internet
- Mobile Access from your smart phone
- Indexing and Fast Searches – (Executive mailbox only)
A ‘single view’ of all your email means that messages are managed centrally, but accessible from anywhere. And collaborating with colleagues is enhanced through Exchange Public Folders, a team technology for sharing email, contacts, calendars and tasks.
Entrust Hosted Exchange replaces the uncertainty and hassle of running an in-house mail server with the reliability of world class UK infrastructure, delivered from one of our Tier IV datacentres.
Subject to a compliance regime? No problem, we can accommodate your compliance needs, just talk to us.
Standard Hosted Exchange Features
- Remote access via webmail
- Support services and a 99.99% uptime guarantee
- Anti-spam and anti-virus protection
- 5Gb mailbox
- Unlimited email addresses per mailbox
- ISO27001 certified, Tier IV datacentres
- Data stored in your geography
Enterprise Hosted Exchange Additional Features
- Microsoft or OS/X desktop access via Microsoft Outlook
- 25Gb mailbox
- Access to our email archiving platform (additional charges apply)
Download our Hosted Exchange Product Sheet
To find out more, call us on 0330 002 0045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org