Personal information is collected by entrustIT. We collect personal information from you through any enquiry and every time you e-mail us your details.
We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form.
Use and Disclosure of personal information
We process personal information collected via entrustIT for the purposes of:
- providing a personalised service
- conducting market research surveys
- providing you with information about products and services we offer.
We may also disclose your information to business partners and third party suppliers we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf or in accordance with a properly executed court order.
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified):
- to build up marketing profiles
- to aid strategic development
- to manage our relationship with advertisers and
- to audit usage of the site.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the entrustIT site and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.