4pm – 7pm, Wednesday 25th October 2017
Venue: Blue Fin Venues – 110 Southwark St, London, SE1 0SU
Cybercrime and the new GDPR regulations are fast rising up the list of concerns for small to mid-sized businesses.
If you are a senior decision maker in a small to midsized enterprise then please register today. The event a must attend for organisations serious about tackling the challenges cybercrime and GDPR bring to their businesses.
- Learn about the emerging threat landscape
- Find out how you can future proof your organisation against these emerging threats
- Understand ransomware, phishing & data security
- Learn about the endless business possibilities offered by the cloud
- Gain an essential GDPR snapshot – what does the regulation mean for your business and how can you start to push towards compliance?
- Network with your peers to discuss the challenges that you all face and some of the innovative solutions available to mitigate against them
T: 0330 002 0045